SharePoint Server 2019 is designed to meet the demands of modern workstyles. It provides the new modern experiences for users, that are both intuitive and familiar in SharePoint Online.
In this course you will learn how to plan, configure, and manage service applications in SharePoint 2019, such as Managed Metadata, Business Connectivity Services, and enterprise search.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
- ModuleExperience with Windows PowerShell.
- ModuleBasic understanding of SQL Server management.
- ModuleBasic understanding of networking, including DNS.
- ModuleWorking knowledge of windows server administration.
- ModuleBasic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- ModuleBasic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).
Module 1: SharePoint Service Applications
- SharePoint Service Applications and workflow
- Plan and Configure Business Connectivity Services (BCS) and Secure Store
- Plan and Configure User Profiles
Module 2: Plan and configure Managed Metadata
- Manage Content Types
- Managed Metadata
- Configure the Managed Metadata Service
Module 3: Plan and Configure Search
- Plan enterprise search
- Configure enterprise search
- Manage enterprise search
Module 4: Course Conclusion
Lab : Configuring Enterprise Search