ADVANCED TECHNICAL TRAINING ON STORMSHIELD DEVICES USED TO PROTECT THE EDGE BETWEEN THE CORPORATE NETWORK AND THE INTERNET. THE TRAINING INCLUDES ADVANCED CONFIGURATION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF UTM SOLUTIONS, CONFIGURATION OF AN IPSEC OR VPN SERVER AS WELL AS CONFIGURATION OF A DEVICE USING CLI.
You hold the STORMSHIELD Administrator Certificate and want to have the highest level of protection: like many other administrators. Explore advanced network configurations with STORMSHIELD. Use the potential of bandwidth shaping and advanced address translation. Analyse network traffic. Generate reports about device operation and user activity. Diagnose problems. Do not hesitate: participate in the training!
- Completed Administrator STORMSHIELD training by taking the ACS Dagma or CSNA exam
The Expert training is a continuation of the Administrator Stormshield training. It is an ideal offer for those who are professionally engaged in network solutions in a company. It will allow you to obtain knowledge related to the use of advanced Stormshield features. The training ends with an exam (both theoretical and practical). If they pass, successful participants will receive a Certificate issued by the DAGMA Authorised Training Center. The training also prepares you to sit a Certified Stormshield Network Expert exam.
- you will streamline security management within your company,
- you will use the full potential of STORMSHIELD,
- you will monitor and control network traffic,
- you will diagnose and fix any problems quickly on your own,
- you will eliminate excessive overloads of company networks,
- you will manage the solution using the command line.
24 h (3 days x 8 h)
1. BACKGROUND INFORMATION
2. ADVANCED IPS CONFIGURATION
- ASQ and packet analysis phases in detail,
- Using IPS profiles,
- Changing default profiles for inbound and outbound network traffic,
- Saving and analysing packets based on signatures,
- Combining IPS profiles with filtering rules.
3. ADVANCED ADDRESS TRANSLATION
4. ADVANCED FIREWALL CONFIGURATION
5. ADVANCED ROUTING CONFIGURATION
- Routing by interface,
- Policy routing,
- Load balancing.
6. BANDWIDTH SHAPING (QOS)
- Overview of Quality of Service (QoS),
- Configuring QoS queues using PRIQ,
- Configuring QoS queues using CBQ,
- Monitoring traffic using MONITOR-type QoS queues,
- Integration of QoS queues with the firewall.
7. PUBLIC KEY INFRASTRUCTURE
- Introduction to Public Key Infrastructure (PKI),
- Creating an internal certificate authority,
- Integrating PKI with other services in a device,
- Integrating a device with an external certification authority.
- Site-to-site IPSec VPNs based on certificates (PKI),
- Client-to-site IPSec VPNs based on password (PSK),
- Address translation in IPSec tunnels,
- Advanced IPSec VPN options.
9. ADVANCED PROXY – SSL PROXY OPTIONS
- Introduction to SSL Proxy,
- Configuring certificates for SSL Proxy.
10. DEVICE MANAGEMENT USING CLI
11. DIAGNOSING DEVICE OPERATION
- Solving configuration problems,
- Generating and analysing technical reports.
12. ACS DAGMA EXAM